GOD IS CALLING YOU
Lend your skills/interests to God's work and gain a deeper knowledge and joy while sharing your talents with others. Contact us for local and global opportunities.
DISCOVER YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS
GROUP MINISTRIES OF OUR CHURCH
The ministries of the church are the life blood of the church. Become involved today by sharing your spiritual gifts with others and discover what God has to share with you. Whether it is joining in community service, helping at church, or becoming part of the youth group we want for you to find the service God is calling you to and a place to grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Are you unsure of your spiritual gifts? Think of things you enjoy doing in your spare time, perhaps it ties into your profession, maybe it's an area that you've always wanted to know more about. If you need assistance, contact us, we would love to talk and pray with you to discover your God given gifts.
Check out these ministry opportunities that we have to offer!
• Adult Sabbath School Join one of our adult Sabbath school lesson study groups. Every week small groups get together to share what they learned from the lesson and how it has made a difference in their lives.
• Children's Ministries The children in our church are not just the future--they are actively included in the ministries of the church today.
• Community Service Part of being a good neighbor is providing services to our surrounding community.
• Family Ministries We all belong to a family and no matter who your family is made up of, we want to support you.
• Health Ministries Health Ministries is not only about assisting our members with living healthier, happier lives; it is also about reaching out to the surrounding community.
• Men's Ministries Men connecting with men in their church and community.
• Missions What our local and worldwide church are doing in the mission fields. Click here to find reports from Mike & Marilee Kier (Chuck and Ruth Stafford's daughter).
• Pathfinder Club - Wind Valley Arrows The Pathfinder Club is part of a world-wide co-ed scouting type organization sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Juniors and teens in grades 5-12 of any religion, or none at all, are welcomed and encouraged to join this ministry.
• Single Adult Ministries Our goal is to support and nurture relationships for single adults with each other and with other members of the church family.
• Women's Ministries Women's Ministries provides the opportunity for women to grow spiritually and socially through a network of support groups active in the church.
• Youth Ministries Youth Ministries provides support and encouragement for young people at what can be a most critical part of their Christian experience.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN KNOW HIM MORE?
• Attend the Journey to Understanding (Bible Study) Every Tuesday | 7PM
Currently studying "Plain Revelation" by Ranko Stefanovic (Reading material provided)
• Give a Bible study
• Volunteer at the Cold Weather Shelter (Nov-Feb)
• Hand out a Glow Tract
• Neighborhood Prayer Walk
• Visit a nursing home (Join the us in our Music Ministry at Prestige every 2nd & 4th Sabbath of the month)
• Visit, call, or write cards/letters of encouragement to missing/shut in members of the community.
• Volunteer at the local FISH Food Bank
• General acts of kindness, and more...
We would love to hear your outreach suggestions. E-mail them to us here or leave us a comment on FB.